Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Buying Danish

I'm making a point of buying as much Danish produce as possible, to play my part in the counter-boycott of Danish goods that has been gathering momentum in the USA. This morning, I had Danish bacon, and Lurpack butter on my toast. Delicious. And there's blue cheese for lunch.

If only all political action could be so enjoyable.

I have never bought Lurpack before, normally opting for (mainly organic) English butter, but I can thoroughly recommend it. All I can say to the initiators of the boycott is, thanks guys. You have helped me find a great new taste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll ask the local grocery store managers if they have Danish food; they might have Danish cheese. If not here in Kansas, then my brother-in-law can probably find it in Oregon!

Red