Thursday, June 26, 2008

Seconded

From comment # 64 on a thread at Little Green Footballs:

I wish conservatives would examine their belief in god with the same skepticism they have toward global warming. And I wish liberals would approach GW with the same skepticism they have toward God.
Charles Johnson has been posting almost remorselessly about evolution. He must feel that creationism discredits his conservative allies. He's right, it does, and this challenge from him is a very good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once suggested on Crooked Timber that they were plonkers not to be as sceptical about Global Warmmongering as they were about God, and I got a very huffy-puffy response. Mind you, they're not the brightest of boys over there.

Anonymous said...

This is something that pertains mainly to the US.

In Oz and the UK AGW is a bit of a left/right thing, but I know of only one person, left or right, who has a problem with Darwinian evolution.