I am sure many of you must have good examples of how public money is being wasted both locally and nationally, and maybe you could share them with me. My own target list of waste and undesirable public spending includes:
* The national identity computer and ID cards
* All unelected regional government
* The excessive use of consultants throughout local and national government
* The overbloated ranks of advisers and spin doctors clustered around Ministers
* The Office of the Deputy Prime Minister, who now enjoys an expensive office with few real functions..
What’s on yours?
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Posted by Peter Risdon at 12:52 pm