Monday, October 01, 2007

Jewish conspiracy news

Normblog points out a piece of ugly from Dawkins:

When you think about how fantastically successful the Jewish lobby has been, though, in fact, they are less numerous I am told - religious Jews anyway - than atheists and [yet they] more or less monopolise American foreign policy as far as many people can see. So if atheists could achieve a small fraction of that influence, the world would be a better place.
Dawkins' book, The God Delusion, was peppered with jabs at George Bush that had nothing to do with his argument, and were smug, glib and trite (and from a clue or two he's very influenced politically by his wife). Why? He could only alienate atheists who disagree with him politically - though there are no signs that Dawkins understands such people could exist.

Meanwhile, I assume this translation of this Swedish newspaper is correct, though I'd prefer that weren't the case:
The EU now wants to register which racial group you belong to.

“It’s madness”

EU wants to reduce discrimination - by registering which race you belong to.

“I guess they’ll soon begin stamping “J” in Jews’ passports once again,” says MEP Christofer Fjellner of Moderaterna [the Moderate Party].

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who decides what race I am? Self classification? A racial classification act maybe?

Will it be modeled on South Africa's?

Apartheid, here we come.

Why are the "social progressives" so obsessed with race?

SnoopyTheGoon said...

From my Soviet days: almost every piece of paper a person had to fill in included the "nationality" question. One of my friends, being Jewish, regularly put "Yes" in this line...

Blogrolled you right now, by the way. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Correct me if I'm wrong (I frequently am) but are we not already racially classified on our census forms?

Peter Risdon said...

Snoopy, appreciate it.